lundi 24 juin 2013

A man of sharing (but not very sharer). Video of the serie "Women at cars break ".



On the marriage market, a 50 year old man (whose wife statistically is three years younger, so 47), divorced, separated (or not!) usually opts for a woman 6 years younger (in the West). See the article "women age alone, men in couple and the peak of the menopause in the  occurence of separation". That is to say that 70% of men 50 (magnets, happy, good fathers and good husbands etc...) which are separated from their wives 47 years old (better, children are adults) found a new couple with a newer one. The gap in the Middle East is even more important (8 years at the wedding, 10 to 15 years during the second "conjugal".) Older they are, younger they choose their "new" women (that means whose gap age with them is bigger.) Search more easier (in case there is a separation or divorce) because the gap revenues is constant in favor of men.



It's exactly what happens to me that I have discovered last week in Paris where I was not returned for a long time.. It is comforting to be smack in the statistical standards in a sense! Sociology, there is nothing else real ! Durkheim I love you! 

My sadness and mad fury (my animal desire to slaughter, to disembowel him and his "pouffiasse") has disapeared immediatly. No blame, for him ("a damned bastard, a junk, a son of a bitch, an ass fucker.." as I said, and worse again) and for me (a shrew who has never cooked, cleaned house, received his family, friends and colleges gently as I had to do for him and so on.) Just statistics.. and menopause. Even he was nice because mine was very early, 43, (on this point, I was not in the statistics !) but without any problems; (apparent).. except less sexual desire for him because he was rarely present and I can’t desire an man as a machine, in 5 seconds stopwatch (as all women). I wanted him to leave his work and every time he answered "yes, later", I replied he had to choose, "his job or his wife", "yes, later" and that's all. So I have lost my husband and, as statistics say, I shall age alone and him with his Catherine all the time smiling, 13 years younger than him (and 10 than me) and not too brilliant. Perhaps she relies him because I was tiring woman -the rest of the warrior-?) We are programmed machines. It makes modest. A nice guy nevertheless. Loneliness may be is a good thing, more time to act, to read, to write, to paint.
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire