jeudi 15 août 2013

My love life with a mixture of pimp and of mondain.. and the scandal of social housings in Paris!

Justice or revenge? Really, I do not know. The two perhaps? I'm not always a saint ! But an activist. It's not the same.



I met him in Paris. He was lebanese.  


 
  He fell in love with me, a fool love (he said).. But he hesitated for two years. He is not a supersonic. He did not dare to oppose his family who would not accept me (I am not jewish). I married another, but I divorced

 
and marry him. I saved him from the abyss. So does he, at first..
 

 He became old, as me.

 

And sad because I was not the same.. (as him!) 






I left Paris for the south, my country, as we always said (in a year as he asserted.. for 30 years!) But alone.
_________



He met another woman, younger, very different.
 .

Not too pretty but gentle and resourceful, ô yes,very...
.

With a nice ass (he said) and a beautiful apartment in Montparnasse ("social housing" but not for every body!-) where she rents rooms to students. Good business.


A slum in Montreuil as he bought for his son (a good father indeed!) and the appartment where he lives with Colette (and her nice ass).
Everywhere there are people who manage very well... and others less well ! She belongs to the first kind. So does he.

And it's over.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire